Our optometrist, Marina Shepelenko, is a participating provider with the following insurances:
- Medical insurance: Medicare, Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO, some United Healthcare Plans
- Vision insurance: Davis (exam and contact lens only, no glasses), VSP (also known as Eyefinity), and EyeMed
Dr. Shepelenko has a self-pay promotion available from June 1-September 30.
- $75 Grade K-12 Glasses Eye Exam (exam, refraction)
- $95 Adult Glasses Eye Exam (exam, refraction)
- $125 Glasses & Contact Exam (exam, refraction, contact lens evaluation)
Your vision is our top priority, and we strive to provide top-notch ophthalmologic care in a comfortable, professional atmosphere.
Our physicians have the training and expertise to diagnose and treat many eye conditions, including glaucoma and cataracts. They provide a broad range of services, including routine eye exams and screenings for children and adults, cosmetic procedures, glasses and contact lenses fitting, YAG Laser Capsulotomy, and LASIK.
At Dougal, McClellan, Sullivan, & Ethington Eye Associates, we appreciate the trust you have placed in us. Your eyesight is a precious gift – let us help you preserve it for a lifetime!
At Dougal, McClellan, Sullivan, & Ethington Eye Associates in Chicago, Illinois, we offer on-trend and chic eyewear for every face shape. Our high-quality eyewear is both fashion-forward and vintage-inspired; from rimless, semi-rimmed to full-rimmed, and rectangular to trendy wayfarer and cat-eye frames — we offer all styles of glasses to choose from.
If you experience loss of vision, double vision, swelling, infection or any eye emergency, contact us immediately for guidance. We’ll help you with the best treatment to prevent complications and promote long-lasting clear eyesight.